19 Apr Front of House Team/Assistant
Front of House Team in Oldham, Greater Manchester
Full Job Description
We have a huge opportunity to build on our growth and reputation, were you will play a key role in reaching new heights, delivering world class service to our practice members and reaching more patients to make a positive difference in our community.
No experience or knowledge of the industry is necessary, but a keen interest in health and wellness is a massive plus. Our team will provide full training to succeed in the role.
Internally known as a ‘Chiropractic Assistant’, this role plays a key part in serving our practice members as they go through their wellness plan. This position sits within our operations team who are vital to the smooth running of the clinic and lead the way when it comes to the care in our wellness care practice.
- Providing world class customer service and making the practice a warm and welcome environment.
- Booking, scheduling, allocating and taking payments for active practice members.
- Liaising with practice members on the telephone, in person and by email managing; queries and questions.
- Ensure all front desk admin is up to date.
- Adhere to and continually improve our Quality Management Systems and processes.
- Account and diary management: attending to enquiries, patient bookings, amending appointments, invoicing and taking payments.
- Attending extra hours for training, seminars, events and holiday cover where required.
- Confidence and positive outlook on life.
- Demonstrate an excellent command of the English language with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Administration, organization skills and a high attention to detail.
- Present as an honest, loyal and trustworthy character who is flexible, professional, a team player and committed to holding high standards.
- Punctual, reliable and exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate good IT computer skills – Microsoft Office, Patient Management System.
- Systems thinking; seek out and create systems-centred solutions for any recurring tasks and challenges and able to follow processes well and make suggestions on how they can improve them.
- Proactivity: acts without being told what to do.
- Account handling and Call handling skills (desirable but not necessary).